Friday, October 3, 2008

Mom Of 4 Making $5 Grand A Month Blogging


Start Your Own Blogging Empire Now
Start Your Own Blogging Empire Now

I was taken by this woman, Amy Bass's story! She is a Mom of four and has no college degree. She says she has no special skills and was only trying to help her (ahem, clearing my throat) 50 year old computer illiterate Mom figure out how to make money on the internet.


Now, I am still trying to help my somewhat computer illiterate Mom use the computer. But you know ... she is really only interested in reading and sending email, viewing and attaching pictures and she would like to some day buy airline tickets online ... that sort of thing.


But after contemplating the idea, the reason this Amy Bass impressed me so much was she is any Mom in the USA. She is anyone who wants to earn money from home or with the things they love doing or occupying their time with. She could be me. She could easily be you too!


Then as I read through her Blog, I began to realize that she is talking to a pretty big audience...people just like her!


I realized:


At 50 we ALL want to retire and make our own money, be our own boss, not have to answer to anybody. I think we all probably would, if we knew we could replace our working hard every day for someone else income with blogging. Don't cha think? I certainly would, in a heartbeat my friends. My best guess is, you most likely would too if you knew for certain it would not jeopardize your lifestyle. No?


Anyway, as I read through her instructions I noticed she was explaining every move in a clear, understandable way. I am known for getting stuck on some technical thing (ID, Password, domain name,domain registration) and find myself alone, upset, frustrated and flat out disgusted...giving up because failure IS upsetting. Getting tech help has, for me, generally speaking turned into the worst of all possible night mares.


OK, still reading this? Here comes the best part of all...I honestly believe that Amy Bass, and her Make Money On The Internet Program won't allow you to get stuck, lost, or looking at failure. See, she leaves no stone unturned, like so many of the other online business opportunities I have attempted. Also, she gives you the methods which work for her to re-invent yourself, have fun and blog, and make money ... all at the same time.


Her catch phrase, as you can see in the picture below is : You Already Do It All Why Not Get Paid To Blog About It


Great question! Whether it be ceramics, collecting china, doll items, garage sales, parenting, yoga ... whatever it is you love my question is what is holding you back? Have you had let downs, tech support troubles or overall basic problems with this sort of thing before? OK, so have I!!! You'll just have to trust me, this will be painless with Amy Bass' step by step beginning at the beginning help.


I encourage you to give yourself, and your future happiness (and perhaps wealth) a chance. Give Amy Bass's TheNicheBlogger make money at home, work online, online business blogging a chance. What have you got to lose?!?!


Thanks for reading this today. If you check out the link and see what I am saying about Amy Bass please, comment here. I'd love to read your thoughts.


SeattleGirlMakesGood Recommends TheNicheBlogger




www.TheNicheBlogger.com
www.TheNicheBlogger.com


No comments:

Forex Real or Scam?